We believe an independent preparatory education should be as accessible as possible.
We understand that a private education is a choice and a considerable commitment. Therefore as a school, we work very hard to keep our fees as low as possible while adding as much value as possible to the experience. We have families from all walks of life and we work with each of them to help ensure the longevity of their children’s Hunter Hall careers.
“It’s like you never stopped
paying nursery bills –
that’s what I often
compare it to.”
Hunter Hall Parent
How we can help
- Our school fees include childcare from 8.15am to 5.30pm, with many after school activities also included – allowing you to get on with your working day in peace
- We offer flexible payment plans including monthly payment options starting from £749 per month including lunch – not dissimilar to full-time nursery bills.
- We can offset lower school fees in Reception against 30 hour childcare allocations until the term after your child turns 5
- Your third child automatically receives a 25% discount on annual tuition fees (excluding lunches) while all three siblings are at Hunter Hall simultaneously (Reception – Year 6).
- We offer means-tested bursaries that can provide some help in terms of a reduction in fees.
Termly Fees 2020 / 2021
Deposit: £250 Payable on acceptance of place
Lower School: £2764 Reception – Year 2
Upper School: £3203 Years 3 – 6
Lunches: £235 Per term
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES & LUNCHES
On receipt of invoice at the beginning of each term, payment of school fees and lunches can be made by one of the following methods:
1. Bank transfer direct to Hunter Hall School bank account
3. Monthly Instalments